WSS data in vdr-xine

> Well, in the case of vdr-xine, it's xine related, as xine has to deal
> with decoding the images. xine has the possibilty to do something like
> that (my patched expand post plugin makes use of it).
>
> Just create a post video plugin that modifies crop_top / crop_bottom of
> each frame.

Ok, done.  Well, just for now (and as I have no idea how to do it
otherwise..) I've extended the expand plugin..  Only, I havn't had a
chance to test it yet.  Can you *please* comment on the code?

What I'd really like to know is this: what actually are crop_top /
crop_bottom?  Are they the amount that is to be cropped in pixels, or
are they amount which is going to be left visible?  What would be an
easy way to find out?

Mick