[ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.3

Hi,

> The only problem is that VDRAdmin does not stream recordings when VFAT is
> set to true in the vdradmind.conf.  It still works when set to false, but
> I am unsure if that will cause other issues. :)

VDRAdmin's VFAT setting is only used for finding recordings. So set it to
what works for you ;)
I haven't received any bugreports on this issue in the v3.3 pre releases so
I thought it works for everybody. Well it worked for my and I've compiled
VDR with VFAT define.
Maybe you can give me some paths to recordings that do not work with
VDRAdmin's VFAT set to yes via PM? I think I have to investigate some more
time in this issue...

Regards,
Andreas