[ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.3

Hi,

> Thanks for the "-playlist" tip, that works great with streaming live tv
> with mplayer.  But, when I try to stream a recording, mplayer appears to
> try and play a file locally.  Does streaming a recording only work from
> the localhost?

No, but you have to configure VDRAdmin correctly:
Go to the configuration menu of VDRAdmin. You'll find two settings for Video
folder. One for VDR's video folder (e.g. /video) and one for your client PC
for streaming. Here you have to supply the path where your PC can access
VDR's recording. Please also consider viewing the online help.

Regards,
Andreas