[ANNOUNCE] Enigma-0.3a

C.Y.M wrote:
> Andreas Brugger wrote:
>
>>C.Y.M schrieb:
>>

>>>Well, with a default vdr skin (ie; sttng), as soon as I press a number
>>>on the
>>>remote, it shows up on the OSD.  For example, if the channel I want to
>>>switch to
>>>is "127", then as soon as I press "1", it shows up in the OSD.  But,
>>>this is an
>>>issue with all text2skin skins. The complete channel number shows up
>>>after all
>>>of the numbers have all been entered and vdr switches to the channel.
>>>Text2skin
>>>doesn't show the numbers of the channel on the OSD as they are being
>>>pressed.
>>>

>>Can't confirm this. Here the numbers show up immediatly ... same
>>behaviour as in the default skins ...
>>

> I did make a small change so the skin can display 5 digit channel numbers.. but
> thats the only thing I changed. Hmm..maybe its my fault.
>
> I changed these coordinates.. in several places:

I'll bet that its not my changes that broke it but the fact that I still missed
a spot. Somewhere on the screen that comes up when the keys are entered, needs
to also be widened for 5 digits.  Its probably still overlapping something which
is preventing it from displaying.  I'll keep looking.

Regards,
C.