Re: Choose the right audio from xine ?

Hi,

Lucian Muresan wrote:

> This sounds great. So I'm assuming there will be a new vdr-xine plugin
> version soon. Would you please handle mono broadcasts similary (You
> might remember my post in your thread on this matter on xine-devel,
> about SPDIF and mono streams)?

At the moment I'm unshure whether to create a separate "pseudo_stereo"
plugin or to integrate the requested functionality into vdr_audio.

> Now that I already asked you about the next version of the plugin, do
> you also plan to integrate Peter Weber's networked functionality in this
> next release?

I'm sorry, I gave the missing functionality a higher priority than
networking. The next release will be 0.7.5. Networking is planned for 0.8.0.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx