[ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.2

Hi Andreas,

I am not sure but I think I have found the cause for this behaviour:
Since the ctvdr installation that I use stores parts of the config
files in /var/lib/vdr and the rest in /etc/vdr, I was not sure which
directory to use when the vdradmin configuration asked for the VDR
config dir. I used /var/lib/vdr and it seems that this was wrong.
After changing it to /etc/vdr the error message is gone. Is it
possible to change the config process to ask for the directory that
contains VDR config file xyz instead of just "the VDR config dir"?

Another request would be to make vdradmind.pl --config use an existing
/etc/vdradmin/vdradmind.conf file instead of starting with defaults
every time. This way the script could keep the existing configuration
and only ask for the new items.

Best regards,
Reiner.