vdr-burn and DVD chapters

Hi list

    I created a patch for vdr-burn to have recording marks turned into DVD-chapters. I tested with several concert recordings and placed marks before each song. I can now use the prev and next keys during DVD playback to jump between songs.
I think this can be very useful so here is the patch: http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pjuszack/digicam/#5

The patch works with -p1 option against the plain vdr-burn-0.0.5 version from http://www.xeatre.tv/community/burn/files/vdr-burn-0.0.5.tgz

The vdr-burn-INFO-patch for vdr-1.3.25 and above is included so you maybe will get complications when patching an already patched version or if you are running vdr < 1.3.25.
During testing I recognized that the chapter start-times do not match the mark-time exactly. That seems to be a problem with DVD burning or playback because in context the position is absolutly correct.

Feel free to report any problems or results.

Best regards
Peter

http://turku.wi-bw.tfh-wildau.de/~pjuszack/digicam - the digicam plugin
http://www.unterbrecher.de - oldtimer motorcycles