mplayer.sh and AID 0

"C.Y.M" <syphir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> C.Y.M wrote:
>> I was just debugging mplayer.sh because I could not get it to play a .vdr file
>> with an audio track set to "0", then I realized that if the AID is set to 0, the
>> mplayer plugin does not actually specify 0 for the AID track (it just leaves it
>> blank).  The following changes to mplayer.sh fix the problem.

[snip]

Yeah, I haven't implemented this yet and I might not do this in the
future as mplayer now seems to be able to switch audio on the fly - this
just needs to be supported by the mplayer-plugin (hint, hint!).

This AID stuff has more problems of that kind that you encountered, too:
If you have a VOB file with AC3 sound the audio ids are again different
and if the VOB file has PCM audio you need a different aid again...

> was also a video resolution missing from the NTSC "direct video" detection.

Sorry, I know you send me a patch for this some time ago and it is in my
developement branch but I didn't update the "stable" branch.

I hope to get a new version out end of July.

Cheers,
    Juri