Keymacros to access to a menu entry

Hello!

I've been trying to create a keymacro to access to
restart option of vdr menu with a single button
defined to my remote control (User1). I read man vdr
(5) and I configured my keymacros.conf file but it
didn't work when I use vdr. Then, I tried to do a
keymacro to a plugin that seems easier but it didn't
work. Here I put the lines I tried:

To menu entry:

User1 	 Menu Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Ok
Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Ok Ok

User1    @Restart Menu Down Down Down Down Down Down
Down Ok Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down
Ok Ok

To femon plugin:

User1    [@femon] Menu Down Down Down Down Down Ok

User1    @femon

User1    @femon Menu Down Down Down Down Down Ok

None of these works. Can someone tell me if these
lines are correct? If they are, can someone say why
they don't work? Any idea would be wellcomed.

Thanks,
Rose M.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, m?s seguridad