Which patch do I need for 1.3.26 and xine ?

Hi,

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> I am on the point of compiling 1.3.26.
> I really like to have the lenght of the reccording, unfortunately I
> don't know how to take it from enAIO so I patch the whole wih
> http://users.tkk.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/vdr-1.3.26-enAIO-2.3.diff.gz even if
> it's the only thing I want from this patch.
>
> What are still needed in order to use xine-plugin with this release ?
>
> I know I should patch with one of the osdbase fix (not sure of which one
> I should take...) and maybe some others from
> http://home.vrweb.de/~rnissl/ ?

Concerning vdr-xine, I'd recommend the following:

dvbplayer3 (highly recommended)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixes VDR's recording replayer to send proper I-frames to a device.
Without this patch it is very likely that incomplete I-frames are sent
and therefore many I-frames will not be displayed by devices like
vdr-xine or dxr3. This patch has a very positive effect on moving
cutting marks and all fast trickspeed modes as well as slow motion
rewind.

NOTE: without this patch it is likely that xine disconnects from
       vdr-xine while moving cut marks.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl