[ANNOUNCE] vdr 1.3 SUSE RPMs

Ludwig Nussel schrieb:

>>[...]
>>In yast both cards can be configured and both are shown in hardware
>>info, but for nova the driver is marked inactive!
>>I couldn`t find out how to change this yet.
>>

>The dvb support in YaST is probably only useful for basic setups
>with one card. Take a look at
>/usr/share/doc/packages/dvb/README.SuSE and create hwcfg-static
>files manually or put the modules in DVB_LOAD_MODULES
>(/etc/sysconfig/dvb). This way you can also ensure a load order so
>your Nova won't suddenly become the primary card.

Thanks, I will try this in the evening.

Unfortunatly also the rpm seems not to be that perferct yet.
This morning I had a black TV screen. I got back vdr only after kill -9
vdr13.
I will look into this more detailed also today evening. I did not see
anything interesting in /var/log messages yet (exceppt that its flooded
with PID change messages)

Greetings

    Michael