Channel find/update problem on 1.3.25

Dominik Strasser wrote:
> Tomahawk wrote:
>
>> Yes when using the dbox2 as recveiver I can see the channel is
>> broadcasting.
>>
>> The problem appeared to me in connection with recent changes in
>> transponder Layout by German "Premiere" Broadcaster.
>> Unfortuantely I'm not able to copy the channel data to VDR because all
>> problem channels are "optional" Channels and not saved in the Bouqet.
>>
>> Greets
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

>>> Are you sure that this channel is broadcasting at the time you
>>> test it?
>>>

> The problem is that the channel has the wrong frequency. IMHO it has the
> same frequency as the "Master" channel which is not necessarily the
> case. Editing the channel manually and trying all freqencies (there
> aren't many for Premiere and cable) is the only help I found. Once you
> have the correct frequency, VDR fills in the PID data correctly.
>
> Klaus: Is there any debug switch for libsi, or is the only way to add
> debug prints ?

I'm afraid the only way is to add debug prints.

> Additionally there is one question: Why are the link channels in the
> channel list. Basically, there is no need to add them there as there is
> always a portal which collects them. The dbox or WinDVBLive don't have
> them in the channel list.

Currently VDR's channel list is the list of _all_ known channels, so the
link channels have to be in there just as well.

Once I have implemented user definable "favorite channel lists" you will
be able to have only those channels in your list that you really want.

Klaus