Low volume on Pro7 ?

Prakash Punnoor <prakashp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > dynamic range in the long term. Be cautious! (Have a look
> > for "Tinitus" etc. in the Web).

> Oh, well, I already have but because of stress...(it comes and goes...)

AFAIK more than 15% of the population have a more or less severe
Tinnitus. Mine is a very high-pitched permanent noise which is definitely
well above 8 kHz (the highest frequency my doctor's listening test
equipment would check, and no notch here - I would have suspected a
certain masking effect but fortunately, nothing - fingers crossed). Does
anyone know about a good ALSA compatible tone generator which I could use
to find the peaks? My sound card (well, a 24/96 one, ummm ...) and my
Sennheiser 580 phones should be able to provide a near-flat frequency
response up to about 20 kHz...

--
A bird in the hand is worth what it will bring.