[Announce] Master-Timer 0.6.3b

Hi

My assumptions about info.vdr turned out to be wrong. (Thanks to
Christian Jacobsen for pointing that out)
So here is the next minor revision.

You only need this revision of you (intent to) use VDR 1.3.25 and use
the "done"-functionality of Master-Timer. Otherwise there is no relevant
change in this relase.

Changes:
- info.vdr handling was based on wrong assumptions, "process_sumamry.pl"
  still didn't work with info.vdr-files
- "--noask" option of undone.pl still asked. (Thanks to Christian too. I
guess he tried this while debugging the above problem. :-) )
- "--noask" option now prints what it does
   (undone.pl, undonefromvdr.pl, donefromvdr.pl)
- Skip " (MT-ID:0)" in output before programming timers into VDR.(Thanks
to Christian again.)

http://mt.citd.de/master-timer-0.6.3b.tar.bz2

Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:
> Intro:
> Master-Timer is a system for automatic recording of series and movies.
> Upon start the configuration files are read. Then, depending on
> configuration the "epg.data" in the current directory is used or the
> EPG-data is requested with the "LSTE"-command directly from VDR. After
> that matching entries are looked for and then programmed via SVDR into
> VDR. That's about it.

> Change:
> - A new format is used for the summary-field in timers(.conf).
>   The new format is very close to VDR own format only a ' (MT-ID:<id>)'
>   is appended to the title, everything else equals VDRs format
>   This Master-Timer-release is backward compatible to it's "old" format,
>   so you don't have to reprogramm all your timers.
>
> - The change above is because of the recent changes in VDR 1.3.25
>   regarding the removal of "summary.vdr" and the successor "info.vdr"
>   This release has also support of the new "info.vdr"-files and is
>   backward  compatible to the summary.vdr in current & old Master-Timer
>   format.
>   The only NOT supported variant is old Master-Timer format in info.vdr!
>
> - Rewritten the LIESMICH and changed a few wordings in other files
>
> - VERY VERY VERY old bug that prevented the revaluation of "torecord"
>   and "deepblack" when the macros-file was changed
>

> NEW:
> - README: A translation of the "LIESMICH"(german)
>

> Bis denn

Bis denn