Dead lock in VDR/EPG scan

Carsten.Koch@xxxxxxxx(Carsten Koch)  07.06.05 12:17

>Joerg Knitter wrote:
>> I tested this function some time ago (already VDR 1.3.x) on a single
>> card system but nothing happened - the current channel continued
>> being displayed, so EPG scan simply did not seem to work.
>> Anybody out there who can confirm that this function really works? I
>> have a multi-card system for a long time now so I can't test it
>> myself, but I am interested asking for some people that I infected
>> with the VDR virus :-)

>There was a bug that prevented the EPG scan from running.
>A fix has been posted here recently and was incorporated into 1.3.25.

I am running 1.3.25.
Could that fix be the reason for this loop problem in a
LNBsharing (=multi card) system?

If i press the red button NOTHING happens according to the logfile.
After one hour, EPG scan starts (in a Multicard system!!! not after
60sec of idle as supposed), switches to 0 , to 1 and
then always(?) to a pure garbage channel, as if something has
overwritten the variable.
Once it was "279" and another time "660".
After that the box is in endless loop.
Only repainting the OSD "Channel not available" (because
it needs a CA).

Because i always have to wait one hour of idle the "testing" is
not very effective...
Too i can't used an "vanilla VDR" bcause the Box IS sharing LNB.

Rainer