Bug/patch in transfer.c, 1.3.25

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 07:36:29PM +0200, Wolfgang Fritz wrote:
>>Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
>>
>>>AV Synchronization should go much faster even within transfer mode.
>>>

>>Does this apply to stereo too? From a thread in the VDR portal I got the
>>impression it improves AC3 only.
>>
>>And would it improve the problem with desynced A/V when starting a
>>replay in VDR?
>

> You may test this and report then, feedback is required :)

First impression is promising. I could not see/hear a A/V desync when
starting a VDR in first tests, but my number of recordings is quite
small. The jitter at the beginning seems to be shorter too (but this has
already improved a lot since I switched to kernel 2.6 and DVB CVS).

I often had desynced A/V with recordings of the Tagesschau which I
record daily but delete after viewing, so I'll check that the next days.

Thank you for the good work,

Wolfgang