[Skin] DeepBlue-0.1.3

On Saturday 04 June 2005 11:27, you wrote:
> cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/var/cvsroot login
> cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/var/cvsroot -z3 co text2skin

Hmmmmm...the DeepBlue skin doesn't work properly for me with the xine plugin
for output. From what someone else said, I was hoping this new version would
work for me.

:-(

I'm getting menus which have a pale blue background with slightly paler blue
text on them, which makes it very difficult to read! The buttons at the
bottom of menus are also pale blue (although they did flash to their correct
colours when I moved the cursor up and down!). I also don't see a progress
bar. This is what I've seen with earlier versions.

Is this due to too many colours for the xine plugin to display properly? I'll
try moving the logos out of the way (that make the Elchi skin work with
xine).

I'm using ImageMagick: would it be worth trying Imlib2, or will that behave
the same?

Cheers,

Laz