Problem with Master Timer's summary.conf

Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>> Maybe Master Timer should have written its summary.conf the way VDR
>> did ;-)
>

> I've "invented" that format  >4 years ago and as i NEVER ever programmed
> a Timer via VDR since this >4 years, i can't even remember what format
> VDR uses. :-)
> I guess i should take the time to invent a new format that is compatible
> with both "old" (1.2.0 - 1.3.24) and "new" (1.3.25 - <x>) VDR.
>
> Btw. Could you/someone provide a few examples of VDR-created timers &
> info.vdr-files (best including the snipped from epg.data) from 1.3.25?

The old summary.vdr files were written as

---------------------------
Title

ShortText

Description
---------------------------

where Title and ShortText were single lines, and Description
could be several lines. Both ShortText and Description were optional.

The new info.vdr format is described in vdr.5 and looks like this:

C S19.2E-1-1079-28007
T nano
S Die Welt von morgen
D U.a. mit folgenden Themen: Verbrennen statt verkippen Neues Gesetz f?r den Restm?ll Spritze gegen Schuppenflechte Neuer Wirkstoff blockiert das Immunsystem Formel f?r den Fr?hling Die Mathematik des Pflanzenwachstums Deutschland, 2005
X 2 01 deu Mono
X 2 01 deu mono/2-Kanal
X 1 01 deu 4:3

Klaus