vdr delivers wrong time after sucessfull recording

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 18:46, Rainer Zocholl wrote:
> Why does VDR 1.24 deliver the same wakeup time twice?
> (Debian-Kernel 2.6.11)
>
> When VDR shuts down, the wakeup time is OK.
> But after that power on occured and the recording
> finshed, VDR delivers the same time again.
> See partial /var/log/syslog below

{snippage}

I saw something like this last week with vdr-1.3.24 but I put it down to the
fact that I had pressed power off and confirmed it whilst a timer was still
recording (program had finished by then), and the wakeup time was set to the
current recording rather than the next recording.

I was going to post that as a bug where the current rather than the next timer
is passed to the power-off script when called with a recording active, rather
than a separate bug as you seem to have seen!

Had the recording definitely finished?

Cheers,

Laz