VDR developer version 1.3.25

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> - The audio track menu now contains track descriptions when replaying (provided
>   such descriptions were available in the EPG data when the recording was made,
>   and are stored in the info.vdr file).

Two problems I've noticed while playing with this:

(1) On Arte, track 01=deu has no description, and is displayed as 'deu'
in live mode and as '1' in replay mode, although "X 1 01 deu" is in
info.vdr.

(2) If there is no EPG track description, VDR does not remember the
channel language information at all, although there is language info in
channels.conf that could be stored instead. (again, this works in live mode)

Cheers,

Udo