Patch to fix SVDR LSTR

On 29 May 2005 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>>
>> I found that recordings with a name ending in a space are not
>> correctly reported by the LSTR command.
>> This is because after creating the output line any trailing
>> spaces are stripped.
>> Recording names with a trailing space are e.g. created by VDR
>> itselfs for repeating timers when there is not EPG subtitle
>> available.
>>
>> This patch fixes the problem:
[...]
> This would mean that the '~' appears in the replay progress display,
> and avoiding that was the original intent of this.

IMHO this isn't a problem, if the name ends with a space it's
displayed with a space. Otherwise the progress is misleading.

But if you want to obmit the ~ in the display, this should IMO be
fixed in the menu class itself and not in the base recording
class (rather than adding other obscure side effect there).

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/