Section handler thread eating too much cpu

Hi there,
in the last days I come accross a strange phenomen: One vdr thread eats up to
45% cpu on my Pentium3 700Mhz system when I did nothing with my vdr except
live viewing on a ff card without transfer mode. Some digging resulted in
this:
- The thread is the section handler thread.
- The cpu-load depends on the transponder currently watching on.

The Pro7/Sat1 Transponder was the one with the highest load. Worst case is to
record Pro7 and watch it live at the same moment: Recording goes over the
second card resulting in 2 section handler threads, one for each card eating
whole cpu.

Attached is a Patch to simply add one sleep(1) inte the loop before the poll.
This results in reducing the cpu-load from 45% to 1.3%. And it does not seem
to lose any sections.

If you need more data to reproduce this:
I have a gentoo system without nptl using the newest cvs dvb driver. The
system itself has a FF 1.3 card and a skystar 2.6B card.

Matthias