[Announce] showdetails-patch for vdr-1.3.24

Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> Hello,
> I adapted one of my earlier patches for the actual vdr-1.3.24.
>
> If there is a recording played, there is now a new entry in the main menu to
> get the summary directly.
>
> Runs with vdr-1.3.24, but should also be ok together with the bigpatch (some
> hunks, but succesfully).
>
> For download see:
> http://vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?sid=&postid=308467#post308467

I have just tried this patch, but I can not seem to get "Info about played file"
to display.  At first I thought this was a problem with text2skin, but that did
not seem to fix it.  Any ideas?  I know that text2skin required a patch called
"osdbase-maxitems" which allowed the "Stop Replaying" to display.. maybe this is
the same issue? Maybe Im just looking in the wrong location.. I assume that when
I play back a file, and select "menu", that I should get a new option to show
the "summary" of the file Im currently playing (under "Stop Replaying").

Best Regards,