"EPG Scan" button in EPG setup menu

i Klaus,

>> I wonder what *should* happen when I press "Scan" (red) in the EPG setup
>> menu. I think this should trigger a full EPG scan, tuning to every
>> transponder at least for one channel.

> Do you have only one DVB card, or more than one?
Only one.

As I wrote in another mail just a few minutes ago, I think I found the
reason, probably a bug in VDR / ProvidesTransponder().

I hacked it quick & dirty, and now the EPG scan works here! I get
thousands of new channels!

Maybe the not-working EPG scan was also the reason that the new ORF
channels were never found by VDR.

Anyway, I have no idea how to fix this in a clean way, I don't know
enough about the internals.

bye, Michael

--
Michael Reinelt <reinelt@xxxxxxxx>