counterpart to undelete? [On language...]

Darren Salt wrote:

>I demand that Patrick Cernko may or may not have written...
>
>[snip]
>

>>@Klaus: I wanted to ask you for integration of these to small
>>improvements since a long time, but always forget it again. What do you
>>think about an integration until vdr-1.4 is released?
>>

>Er... surely you'd want that in 1.4?

Let's not be too hard now :-) ... certain English words cause a lot of
grief for non-English mother tongue speakers (and too often native
speakers alike).

So for example, when you see the use of the word "actual", you should
engage alternate filters to see if "current" is what is really meant.
This is true at least for most romance languages + German.

The same filter should engage when a German speaker uses "until". If I
remember correctly, this is a translation of "bis" which in this context
in English should probably be "before" or "with" the vdr 1.4 release.

- Sean