From: anthony hornby <anthony.hornby@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Klaus Schmidinger's VDR <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Softdevice + vidix + matrox G550 - is this possible?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 12:07:49 +0930
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the tips.

I have directfb working but am experiencing a problem where the output
is only on the attached monitor and nothing on the TV. When I switch
plugs over the output stays on the monitor only.

I guess this means it can't find mode lines that can work with the TV.
I just want vdr output on the TV out and normal X on the main hread of
the G550.

Can anyone who is using a G550 send me a copy of their fb.modes file and
also /etc/directfbrc plus any mods you made to your xorg.conf (or XFree
equivalent config file). Thanks a lot.

Any further tips appreciated.

Regards Anthony.