ANNOUNCE: graphlcd-0.1.2-pre6

On Saturday 07 May 2005 17:30, Andreas Regel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a new pre-release of the GraphLCD base package and plugin for
> VDR. The main change since pre5 is the integration of the freetype2
> patches from Lucian Muresan. I hope that this will be the last
> prerelease of 0.1.2.
>
> You can download the packages from the berlios project's file page:
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3566

{snippage}

Works fine for me. I especially like the new way the font config is done: much
easier to test different sizes, etc.!

I had a go with a truetype font (verdana) but it seemed make the background
boxes on, e.g., the channel name, much larger than they needed to be, i.e.
much larger than for the non-tt fonts. This means that I'd have to use tiny
fonts for the channel name to not overlap with the progress bar! I'll stick
with the non-tt fonts for now!

;)

This is with a 128x64 module with the t6963c driver, and vdr-1.3.22.

Cheers,

Laz