xine-vdr NovaT "FIXME: xineDevice.c:1160"

Hi,

Simon Baxter wrote:

> I've just setup my WinTV NovaT on a new (2.2Ghz) shuttle PC and built
> the xine-plugin components.
>
> I created a new channels.conf file with scan and ran up VDR
>
> On some channels I get screens and screens of information like :
> FIXME: xineDevice.c:1160
> FIXME: xineDevice.c:970
> FIXME: xineDevice.c:1126
>
> I gather each specific XXXX number refers to capability needed on those
> specific channels??
>
> any ideas?

Hhm, each of these locations checks, whether a PES packet starts with
the byte sequence 00 00 01, and fails as the packets don't.

If you are using a recent VDR (1.3.20 and higher), please have a look at
the attached patch. It fixes the so called class cPesAssembler.

Does the problem disappear if you record such a channel and then play
the 001.vdr file directly with xine?

Can you provide me a sample recording (~ 5 MB)?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@xxxxxx