vdradmin's autotimer creates false timers

"Kartsa" <kari@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Since no one has replied to this it seems that I am the only one
> with this problem??

You are not alone. I have some auto-timers, and some of them record
something else sometimes. Many of the false hits seem to happen
nightime or other time when EPG says something like 'null'.

I was blaming bad EPG data which is broken if you look EPG full one
week ahead like vdradmin is doing, but I don't really know. At least
if vdradmin would create timers bit later result might be better?

My failing autotimers are:

Nelonen: Vaaleanpunainen pantteri
Nelonen: Top 10          (Matches NRJ Top 10)
Nelonen: Top 20          (Matches Euro Top 20)
YLE TV2: TOP40

Those programs on nelonen produce quite much false hists, TOP40
sometimes. Other auto-timers (7) work like expected.

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  /   +358-40-5078254