Major modification of the OSD management in the dxr3 plugin

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 17:49 +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:

> The OSD works much better: better scaling, better use of colors, no
> bleeding. That's the only thing I touched seriously (I'm not
> knowledgeable enough to touch the other stuff, like the demuxer).
> Ville's been commiting patches to make it compatible with new vdr
> versions and assorted fixes. So, there are still many problems but many
> things have improved.

The bleeding colours were always a bit odd!

> > I'm currently using dxr3-0.2.3-pre2 with several patches applied for
> > compatibility with more recent vdr versions. Should I try checking out a
> > new version yet?
>
> Why not? Keep a copy of what's working for you now and then try the new
> stuff. If it doesn't work you can always go back, but I doubt you'll
> want to ;-)

That's a very confident statement!

;-)

I'll give it a go: I was thinking I'd have to check it out and then
fiddle lots to get it compiled.

> There's also a vdr-dxr3-0-2 branch.

Hmmmm...trying to browse the cvs repository at:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/dxr3plugin/

doesn't list it!

I'll try checking it out from home later on.

Cheers,

Laz