ProSiebenSat1 HDTV, aynone?

Carsten Koch wrote:
>> it worked. i recorded parts of the movie as test.
>

> I know it can only be *recorded* with a budget card.
> How do you replay it?
> Does the FF card/driver also crash when you try to replay such
> a recording on it?

Playing it back also crashes a FF card.

But asked again: Some claim, it definately can?t be recorded, then there
is a document about a modification for the 1.x cards to make them able
to record it. This modification was said to be the already done on V2.x
cards (Nexus).
Additionally, I have seen somebody last year receiving a HDTV channel
using a FF card and ProgDVB (Win) with a software decoder.

So, what is the "real" situation with FF cards and HDTV?

Joerg