Bug: VDR shuts down while recording - SVDRP related

Sergei Haller schrieb:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Joerg Knitter (JK) wrote:
>
> JK> Joerg Knitter wrote:
> JK> > Don?t know the code but if on a timer change the timer is first deleted
> JK> > and then set again, it might be clear why VDR thought that it can shut
> JK> > down - as long as no key has been pressed.
> JK>
>
> I think, that the vdr log is needed to analyse this.
>
> c ya
>         Sergei

Gonna post this this evening/tomorrow and check if it was not something
different causing the PC to shut down. But as the second timer, that was
recording, really existet and I did not delete it, I think it?s indeed a
bug.

Nevertheless, you are still able to reproduce this:
- Set a timer within the next 15 minutes and turn the PC off
- Let the PC boot and record the timer
- Program a new timer, let the new timer start
- Delete the old (running) timer
- Change the end time of the new timer.

J?rg