Latest version of SourceCaps patch?

Hi Carsten,

you'll need the SourceCaps patch. VDR by itself doesn't know which cards are
capable of receiving which sources. VDR assumes every DVB-S card can receive
all satellite sources. SourceCaps patch binds sources to cards.

You will find a recent version in the patch directory of the rotor plugin or
in this mailings lists archive.

HTH,
Christian