[ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.83 (sound loop through sound card)

Hi,

   I've just uploaded the bitstreamout plugin verion 0.83.
Due to problems with the new Audio menu interface you have
to patch the VDR version 1.3.23 with the patch
vdr-1.3.23-skip.dif. After that please recompile VDR and
then build the bitstreamout plugin.

In my current working version 0.84 I'm able to switch Audio
without that patch (removing the receiver before changing
the Mpeg Audio Pid and re-attaching it afterwords) _but_ I'll
get a black screen if a recording of the curent channel is
started on the primary device.  This is a problem in the VDR
where the attachted receiver with the current Mpeg Audio Pid
is not removed before starting the recording leading to a
busy primary device.

>From Changelog:

Thu Mar 24 19:24:23 CET 2005

- Add bug fix from Marcel Wiesweg in byte handle class
- Add thread locking class based on cThreadLock to get a non
  interrupted S/P-DIF forwarding in case of starting and
  handling low state of the HW buffer of the sound card.

Thu Mar 24  8:24:33 CET 2005

- Drop workaround on VDR Add/DelPid bug for ptOther and the
  handling on `Device or resource busy' because it breaks
  replay part of the plugin.
- Start the live forwarding thread by attaching the receiver,
  requires a new logic to wait on the data stream and its type.
- Make MP2 Audio more synchron
- Be sure to store the correct name for PCMinitial
- Do not flood the syslog with mp2 messages if burst size is
  less than for layer II/III.

            Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/