Can not get video/sound when switch from one transpoder to other

Hi,

I've got a problem which I could not resolvet. The problem is that vdr
do not tunes to channels on the other transpoder. I would say that it
would not tune up at all. To get video I have to use szap "channel" and
then I can watch video/audio in vdr from same transpoder only. If I will
switch to channel on other transpoder I will get balck screen, if I
return to channel on original transpoder it will work for me as long as
channels come from same transpoder.

Could somebody explain what is going on and how can I fix it? I tried to
recompile without plugins the problem is still there.

VDR: 1.3.22/1.3.20
CPU:  Athlon 1.2GHz
DVB-S: Nexus-S
Satellite: Telstar 5 (Intelsat Americas (97.0W)
Driver: CVS (week and half old)

Andy