[Fwd: Re: Patch: dxr3plugin OSD don't turn pink]

Hi Ville,
finally got around to trying out the Fedora 3 rpms - they work well -
thanks :-)

Still have the odd problem with 1.3.17 where I have to select a channel
press "switch" then select it again ( from the "what's on now" menu only -
oddly) and then press switch again to get it to change channel.

Any suggestions on how to track down what might be causing this? I have
had this problem with all versions of vdr post 1.3.12 - it is not
related to your rpms.

Also saw the fix for the pink OSD - I modified the vdr-dxr3 src rpm from you to incorporate this patch,
rebuilt it and it works well - great, that's one major annoyance for me fixed.

Thanks again for the rpms and all the great work.

Regards Anthony.