Update for NTSC problem

If you look inside of insmod.sh script, you'll see whats loaded and
unloaded, I actually had to comment out some modules to keep it cleaner,
like modules for USB DVB devices, etc. I think your primary concern right
now is to make sure that your built-in DVB kernel modules are unloaded
first, then you can worry about loading new ones.