Update for NTSC problem

I get exact same problem if I load drivers without NTSC patch, make sure the
patched drivers are loaded instead of non-patched. On my system I've built
kernel and DVB drivers as modules. After system starts I unload kernel
drivers and load patched dvb-kernel drivers from CVS.
(dvb-kernel/build-2.6/insmod.sh unload; dvb-kernel/build-2.6/insmod.sh load)
Check with "lsmod" to make sure all DVB drivers unloaded after "insmod.sh
unload", if something is not unloaded, add it to the script for unloading.