mp3: how to remove track from playlist during play?

>Hmm, uses mysql. How fragile is mysql? My box reboots frequently
>without shutdown. Here it is impossible to get 5 days uptime without
>UPS :-(

I have not noticed any problems so far in using mySQL and Muggle. The
MySQL server on my server usually runs for a few weeks before it is
rebooted. On the other hand, the database survives also crashes of VDR
and does not need maintenance afterwards.

Since more recent versions of muggle you can also use the embedded mySQL
server which is then linked into the plugin so that there is no separate
server process anymore.

Just give it a try. Using muggle has become very easy since recent
releases since the plugin actually creates and sets up the database itself.

Lars