Changed behaviour in firmware 261d?

Hi all,

I just updated to firmware 261d for my nexus 2.1 and noticed a change
in behaviour:
with the original dvb-kernel 1.1.0 firmware when a recording started on
  a different
transponder then that I was watching I got a black screen with the
message:
"Channel not available" and vdr switched to the recording channel, with
the new
firmware the picture freezes and nothing happens.
Only Channel + or Channel - defreeze the picture and switch to the next
available
channel (not neccessarily the recording one).
Is this intended/normal behaviour?

with kind regards

Peter Marquardt
--

They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwards, you hear
satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs