How to get a notification of a completed transponder scan?

Thomas Bergwinkl wrote:
> Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>>I just couldn't wait ;-)
>>WDYT about the attached patch?
>>
>>+  if (sdt.getSectionNumber() == sdt.getLastSectionNumber()) {
>>+     endOfScan = true;
>>+     //printf ("sdt, end of scan\n");
>>+     }
>

> When you have received the last section, you don't know if you really
> received all sections. Perhaps the section with the last sectionnumber
> is the one you received first. So I think you have to check if really
> all section were received.

But this should have been taken care already by the sectionSyncer.Sync
at the beginning (i.e. it should get to this line only after having
received all sections).

> Furthermore I think it is not enough to wait only for sdt data. It would
> be better if you also wait for pmt data (so that the scanned channels
> have also VPid, APid, ...). Have a look at pat.c.

I'll look into it. What about eit.c and nit.c?

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -