How to get a notification of a completed transponder scan?

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Currently both the channelscan and the actuator plugin offer an option
> to scan a complete satellite by tuning to each transponder and then
> waiting for 10 seconds.
> Is it possible to get a notification when all of the transponder data
> has been received? (I's assume it'd take less than 10 seconds, so a
> complete satellite scan should be noticeably faster).

Per chance is the most suitable place doing the following test right
before the end of cSdtFilter::Process in sdt.c?

if (sdt.getSectionNumber() == sdt.getLastSectionNumber()) .....

(the ..... is something to notify the device that all data has been
received, but before modifying the guts of device.[ch] I'd like to be
sure this is the correct place).

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -