mp3: how to remove track from playlist during play?

On 27 Mar 2005 Markku Tavasti <tavasti@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there some easy way to remove track from playlist during play. For
> me it is very common to find some particular track worthless during
> listening music, and therefore remove it from playlist permanently.

There is currently no way to remove a song from the active
playlist.

I admit that the UI of the plugin isn't quite good. I have a lot
of plans to change this, but I lack the time to carry it out.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@xxxxxx  | http://www.muempf.de/