Burn-plugin-0.0.5 and AC3 Recordings

Hi list,

First my Setup:
vdr-1.3.22
burn-0.0.5
Gentoo Linux (Kernel 2.6.10)

What I'm trying to do:
Id like to burn vdr-recordings with AC3 sound to DVD.

I'll get the following error message from mplex:

ERROR: [mplex] Can't find next AC3 frame: @ 555776 we have c0f8 - broken bit-stream?

I've searched the sourcecode of mplex and found the error message in ac3strm_in.cpp.
The error occurs if the AC3-Syncword of the current AC3-Frame is not 0x0B77 and the end of the stream is not reached.

I'll assume that noad or vdrsync has currupted the AC3 stream,
because i have tried to demux the .vdr's with ProjectX and the AC3 causes no problems with mplex.
The DVD i've created with ProjectX was not playable in my Standalone DVD nor with VDR's DVD-plugin.

The question i have is:
    Is it currently possible to burn vdr-recordings with AC3 sound?
    And how do i do this?

regards Thomas