schedule oddness

Craig Sanders wrote:

>On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 09:37:49AM +1100, James Lamont wrote:
>

>>I also have this issue. I think there is a patch that is supposed to
>>address this problem.
>>See http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Disable-double-epg-entrys-patch
>>
>>The patch adds the following options to VDR's EPG setup menu:
>>
>>Period for double EPG search (min)     [minutes]
>>extern double Epg entry                       [delete/adjust]
>>Mix intern and extern EPG                   [yes/no]
>>Disable running VPS event                   [yes/no]
>>
>>I haven't been able to verify how well the patch works yet but it
>>certainly seems to be removing at least some double entries.
>>

>thanks, that sounds like exactly what i want.
>
>a period of 5 minutes would probably be about right.
>
>craig

I had to appy the patch by hand, there seems to have been minor changes
in eit.c since the patch was written.
Let me know if you get it working. So far I've managed to get it to
remove double EPG entries that have the same times, but thats about all.
It might just be a mtter of playing with the settings.