[vdr 1.3.22] live recording... (not a big issue)

Hi Klaus,

When a "live" record has been initiated from the main menu (using the
red button), a "Stop reccording PROGRAM" entry appears in the main
menu.
If I go to the Timers or the Recording submenu and then remove the
corresponding timer or record (yep i have to confirm two times), when
i go back to the menu the "stop recording program" is still there.
I mean by "when i go back" : I press the BACK button to come back from
the timer or recording submenu to the main menu.
If leave the main menu, then make it appear again the "stop recording
program" is gone.

The thing happens if I'm also recording and replaying: if I delete the
corresponding entry to the currently live recorded and replayed
program, the program is still replayed and the "stop replaying
program" and the "stop recording program" are still there.

That's not a big deal at all. It's just i wanted to report it :)

Please don't blame me if it's feature (and not a bug) :p
(i know the deleting might be delayed)

cheers