streamdev-cvs bugs & fixes

On Sonntag, 6. M?rz 2005 14:25, Sascha Volkenandt wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 6. M?rz 2005 12:55 schrieb Stefan Lucke:
> > error:
> > 	streamdev-cvs server "pure virtual method called"
> > fix:
> > 	streamdev-cvs-server.diff
> >
> > pending bug:
> > 	server does not switch channel upon client request. only channels from
> > 	current (server side) transponder could be selected.

Setting suspend mode from "offer" to "always" fixed that. Whithout
server output device, I need to place:
streamdev-server.SuspendMode = 1
in setup.conf.

> Probably these two work together. Your patch doesn't really fix this issue
> (which btw. doesn't happen with gcc 2.95) because still only the base method
> is called (which does nothing now instead of throwing the pure virtual error)
> and not, as it should, the derived method.

As cStreamdevStreamer is derived from cThread which in term has no
Detach() Attach() methods, cStreamdevServer should provide those methods.
Yes maybe thats a compiler issue.
gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux)