lirc problems with VDR 1.3 under kernel 2.6.

Hi,

is anybody else experiencing sluggish response to remote control commands?
It started when I updated to kernel 2.6 and VDR 1.3.

I did a quick test tonight and ran both irw and vdr in parallel,
to see whether it's lirc or vdr that's dropping my remote control commands?
I could reproduce the following situation:
I pressed the menu key while watching live TV and irw correctly showed it.
vdr did not react. I pressed the menu key many more times and every time
irw correctly showed it, while vdr just rarely brought up/removed the main
menu. In between, I also pressed up/down sometimes and vdr always reacted
to that key.

Has anybody else observed this bug?
Any solution or workaround yet?
Would you suggest that I put some test code into VDR to debug it?

Carsten.