english VDR Wiki license change (again)

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 17:47, Thomas Wehrspann wrote:
> Has anyone objections against this intention or the procedure?

On second thoughts i myself think this was a really bad idea (shame on me for
this snapshot).

The FDL might not be the best license for documentation, but other wikis
(especially VDR Wiki and Wikipedia) are under FDL and sharing content between
FDL and GPL is problematic (again: shame on me!).

There was not much editing since the official announcement (and license
change), only a  really good rewrite of the actuator-plugin article. The rest
was typo fixing and spam.

So, now i would vote for switching back to FDL (really the  LAST license
change). Sorry for any inconvenience.

If there are no argues against it i will change the license back to FDL in a
week or so.

apologize
Thomas