[ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

Reinhard,

Excellant!  centre cut out mode is great! great great great!!!

But, can I help to make it better?  I noticed when whatching the
simpsons last night forsomereason it took a minute or two to start
(this only happened once).. Then, once it had "sensed" the picture
change, when some add break came up and the menu was on, the menu was
"zoomed" also.  I think maybe what is hapening is there is a delay
from when the scene change is noted as zoomed, say 1 second?  Then the
menu will change to the correct size, but if the scenes keep on
cutting the menu never gets a chance to catch up.

Also, I'd really love to be able to use lirc or something (like vdr)
to send commands to the post plugin, like on/off, or "aspect 1/2/3/4".
That way this plugin can take care of the zooming in other cases for
xine usage, likewatching movies etc. through freevo,  What is your
opinion on this?   Is it possible to send status like on/off though
sdctrl method?

In any case, great!

Mick